URGENT! Fundraising ongoing

 Namasté everyone! I hope you are well.

K2, avalanche, Manaslu, Nimsdai, Sherpas, floods...what is the word common to all of these? It's tragedy.

Nepal has been suffering from mountains anger, floods that left over 1600 persons dead, over 5000 missing, families with nothing and avalanches that took everything away. 

I haven't been to Nepal, yet, and I feel powerless when I hear all these terrible news. Alpine Ramble Treks, who keeps updating me the news, is still working and leading lovely treks. I know other trekking companies do it also and it is so great, since Nepal suffered from tourists cancelling their trips at the exact moment when the country needed it the most. Nevertheless...can we blame them? It is normal to be scared, especially when mountains are sending signals of anger against the damages caused by the humans! 

I'm worried about the country, for its amazing people and I wish I was a multi-millionaire. But I am not and all I can do is care about the people, follow the news and keep on building my project to support the country, Everest and the Sherpas.

As you may know, I have started a fundraising, exclusively in benefit of Sherpas families who suffered losses and lack of work. Sending their children to school is a huge challenge they barely can achieve. 

I had set a small goal: 1500 euros but as situation is getting worse in Nepal, I sincerely do hope we'll successfully pass this goal. For all those who are donating, please, give me your name in private if you donate anonymously so I can bring you something personal from Nepal to thank you for your donation. 
An association is currently being created to allow some tax deductions but you may donate right now and I'll give you the tax receipt later.

More than ever, Nepal needs all of us. I can't wait to be there to discover this beautiful country, meet this exceptional community called the Sherpas and clean the Everest Base Camp to show Sagarmatha I want to take care of her.

If you wish to donate, please go here

Please, also share this article and remember...there is no minimal amount, even 1 euro helps! But I nedd you. Nepal needs you. 

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for any kind of support you might bringin this online fundraising. 

Have a nice day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my trip

The preparation

Who are the Sherpas?